Here in the blog for developers, webmasters, bloggers and more you will learn, among other things, how you can create a website, a blog, SEO, programming and much more. Click through the list or search for something specific in the search function. You want to know insiders, then you are exactly right here. In this special blog you will also find everything according to the truth so that you also learn the background and therefore this blog is special. Not only developers but also webmasters, search engine optimizers and also bloggers will find very interesting articles here.
- Back then, people also liked to make buttons with pictures, but nowadays it is important to consider the speed of the page. If you then have so many buttons that are also with pictures, you suffer a loss of the page, because you will also have pictures... Read more
- Css selectors are used to address them in various ways. If you assign a selector in HTML, you can use stylesheet to access it. So you can style any elements as you like and develop your own style from them.
Selector Explanation .classname... Read more
- With an HTML editor, you can save a lot of work, but it should be the right one. I personally think that it should also be visually appealing, but this can also be done with plugins. Some HTML editors need plugins to make it easier to work with, since... Read more
- A scaffold or scaffolding helps you to retrieve your projects faster and automatically create them. You can tailor them to your needs and save more effective time while working. You can do this close to with all programming languages, it usually uses... Read more
- There are many hackers, but most are not discovered or are good hackers and self-proclaimed. Systems are hacked every day, even if it is not published, the goal is mostly to use systems, programs, software, apps, emails, etc. to get data. Anything that... Read more